Quiz time, ladies and gentlemen!
1) Name an appliance that relaxes furrowed foreheads, cures sore throats, restores plumpness to bony arms and also doubles as a nail-buffer kit, hair brush, or backscratcher.
2) What was the fifth electrical appliance to be introduced into the home, after the sewing machine and long before the electric iron?
3) Fill in the blanks: By 1917, there were more _______ than _______ in American homes.
4) The title "The Nun's Story" brings to mind _________.
5) Name an appliance popularized by a Republican administration.
For extra credit, leave a comment with your answers before you click on the link